At the MercLab: 930 North Fair Oaks Avenue
(East Wash @ Fair Oaks, behind Roadway Tire)
7:00pm each night
Auditioners will be asked to read from the script, sing a short ditty, participate in theater games, and HAVE FUN!
- Harry Potter (principal boy, i.e. played by a girl)
- Hermione Stranger
- Ron Weakling
- Draco Malfoy
- Hagrid (Grand Dame, played by a woman)
- Quirrell (doubles as Voldemort)
- Aunt Petunia (dame, played by a man)
- Uncle Porky
- Cousin Pinkie (could be played by a boy or a girl)
- Snuffy, three-headed dog (skin role)
- Troll (Pillsbury Doughboy) (immortal, who speaks in rhymed couplets)
- 4–6 Ensemble to play a Centaur, Train Porter, Crabbe, Gryffindor quiddich players, Knights who say “Ni” and other seriously silly characters. Must be able to dance and move, and do chorus singing
All roles are open. Roles will be cast race- and gender-blind
IMMATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!
PARENTAL DISCRETION DISCOURAGED!
Photos from Past Productions
(Hover over photo to reveal play title and year of production.)